Monday, December 31, 2012

Digging Deeper ..

This morning I decided to do abs and cardio. Now, I know you can't spot reduce and that I have a lot of fat over said abs that needs to go before I'll be able to see any definition, but hey it's worth a try. It was a very productive workout.My goal was to work my abs until I couldn't anymore. And now it hurts to laugh, which is good, I guess. LOL (well, not really)

ABS:
100 crunches
100  bicycle crunches
100 W-crunches
100 leg raises
100 jack knives

Afterwards I did 10 out of 15 mins of Insanity Cardio ABS which left me sweaty and achy. Just when I was about to tap out at like minute six Shaun T says "Now I'm going to go over to Tanya" - and I'm like ...say what now? How you know my name? *record-scratch*. Of course, he was talkin' bout some Asian chick in the video, but it sure was enough get me going as if he was sitting right next to me!

This will probably be an every other day routine. My abs will surely be needing a rest day after this! Tonight I plan on doing some legwork, but for right now I'm tiyad and I need to study for Organic Chemistry and the GRE. *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment